Last Revised: January 12, 2022. Effective Date: January 12, 2022.
This Policy describes:
- Information we collect from you when you interact with the Sites;
- How we use the information we collect;
- If and why information may be disclosed to third parties; and
- Your choices regarding the collection and processing of your information.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide to us as well as the information we obtain from your use of the Sites. Some of the types of information we collect include:
- Account information; contact information; and user account preferences and settings.
- Usage Data—information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as browser type, service provider, IP address, operating system, web pages visited, metadata (e.g., the date and time of an online communication), and other statistics.
How We Collect Information
Whether we collect certain types of information and how we process them depends on how you use and access the Sites. We collect information about you in the following ways:
- From You. We collect information from you when you create an account to use the Sites, contact us for help, or otherwise voluntarily provide your information. We also automatically collect Usage Data when you interact with the Sites.
- From Our Service Providers. Third parties that assist us with the Sites also collect information, such as Usage Data, about you through the Sites and share it with us. For example, our service providers collect and share information with us to help us detect and prevent fraud.
- From cookies and similar technologies. We and our service providers use small text files called cookies to collect information from the device used to access the Sites. Cookies are small files sent to or accessed from your web browser that contain information about your device, such as operating system and browser type, user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Sites. This information helps us analyze technical information about the Sites, understand user activity and website usage, detect and prevent fraud, customize a user’s experience, and maintain and improve the quality of the Sites.
How We Use Information About You
As a general matter, we use your information to provide the services you request. For example, we may use your email address to respond to your requests regarding potential employers or business partners. We may also use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Sites;
- Help protect the safety of our users;
- Communicate with users;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Sites;
- Develop and deliver our services, and other offerings and events; and
- Provide users with information regarding our services, offers, and events.
How We Share and Disclose Information About You
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
- When you consent. We may share information with third parties if you have given us consent to do so.
- To perform services. We may disclose information to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users.
- With third-party service providers performing services on our behalf. We share information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them, such as hosting and data analyses. We may share information as needed to operate other related services.
- For legal purposes. We will disclose information deemed necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, governmental request, or other legal or regulatory processes.
- In anonymized form. We may share information about you in an anonymized form with third parties in order to discover and reveal trends about how users interact with the Sites.
Information Storage and Security
We store information for as long as we reasonably need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. For example, if you create an account, we will store your information for as long as needed to maintain your account, provide the services you requested, enforce any applicable terms that govern your use of the Sites, and maintain appropriate records to reflect our delivery of services to you. We also may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as permitted by law.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your information from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use and other unlawful forms of processing. In some cases, your information is accessible when you log into a feature we offer, and in those cases you need to keep your user credentials and password confidential and secure so that your information is protected.
You may opt-out of future communications from us at any time. You can also do the following on our website:
- Review and adjust your account details and preferences;
- Change or correct the information we have about you;
- Manage notifications; and
Links To Other Websites